This week Game Designer and Filmmaker JRod Gingerich joins us from a Starbucks.
Somewhere in San Diego Jrod joined us from a Starbucks to share his journey from Ohio to California to become a game designer. He is now gearing up to shoot his first web series ‘Agent G100′ starting Sunday at Kris’ house. A deep conversation ensues when Kris declares that discrepancy in grading is the greatest crime in America. John has some strong feelings about the Father’s Day peacocking everyone did on facebook.
- Have you ever been called out for wearing team gear for a team you don’t care about?
- Is E3 worth $1000 ticket price?
- Mexico vs. Germany caused a Man made earthquake in a preseason match?
- Kris saw a groupie without a match.
- Are Esports and the surround coverage good for the game industry?
- Do you know any startup companies?
- George Washington stars in the best commercial on TV right now.
- Will VR ever get a foothold on entertainment?
- There is something strange about the timing of Anthony Bourdain’s suicide.