Joined by Creator/Founder of Codes Socks and Codes Media
Gratwick had a great week of new sponsors for the upcoming May 10th event: Infotech WNY, Twisted-Rope & Codes Socks/Media. We are looking forward to the Augmented Reality game that Twisted Rope is making for the event.
This week we are joined by the founder/creator of Codes Socks and Codes Media- under the umbrella of CODES. This entrepreneur who is not just making great products with excellent athletic endorsements but also giving back to charities with each product.
We grilled Dan:
- -You grew up in Buffalo but you’ve been in Tampa for a long time, how did you end up there?
- What inspired the idea to start a sock company?
- You’re also a family man, how do you balance the day job, kids and a startup?
- What’s it like working with professional athletes? Who is easier to deal with your kids or the athletes?
- What is your favorites sock you made so far?
- What is Codes Media?
- You’re going to be presenting the second project of 4, being introduced on May 10th, what can we expect?
- What charities does your company support?
Recap of last Saturday’s Murder Mystery Game Night and how much work goes into preparing the game.
-Would you rather live without a car or a computer?
Watch the shows live and find other videos and updates on www.facebook.com/gratwickprodinchttp://www.facebook.com/gratwickprodinc
To talk to Gratwick Productions every day by joining the Discord server with this invitational link: www.discord.me/gratwick.
If you like the show, subscribe to the Gratwick Productions channel to get notifications when the next show goes live! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYG00g4JY4B83y05YumODw